Want to know what the secret is to becoming happy and whole? A hint: It’s not in a pill, a diet, a soul mate, someone else’s philosophy, or anything external, really.
The secret is YOU. You are the only person who has the power to make you happy. Seems easy enough right, so what is the issue? The problem is most of us don’t know how to love ourselves. That is where I come in. I’m going to teach you how!
If you know my story, you’ll know that I have been radically transformed by self love. I came into contact with ME on this journey and learned how not only to embrace myself but have found ways to truly love and care for myself. So now it is my great honor to teach you the tools, rituals, and practices you need on your self love journey.
This is YOUR story. YOUR path to healing. We’ll go at YOUR pace. And learn what YOU need in order to to love YOU.
Together, we will create a community of women who want to know themselves, and support & love each other as sacred sisters. That is why I am creating this 5 week BETA online course, and I want YOU to be a part of it! In these 5 weeks, you will experience:
- 5 weeks of relationship-building with other women and your Self that will continue on as long as you desire.
- A new shift in perspective on how to show up for yourself, how to be the one to give yourself what you need, and to love the person who were created to be.
- Identifying how your beliefs have held you back from becoming happy and whole.
- Proven tools, rituals, and practices to help you better tune into and heal & love yourself.
- A community of like-minded women, showing up to their lives and yours.
- Connection and support (and maybe a little calling out on each other’s bullshit in the most loving way).
LET’S DO THIS TOGETHER!
Be a part of something magical and new being created!JOIN US HERE
What you’ll get from this 5 week BETA course:
- A maximum of 10 women, coming together weekly for a total of 5 weeks.
- Connection every week via one GROUP zoom call on Tuesday, starting May 14-June 11, 2019 from 7-8:30pm CST (join live or the recording).
- One 1:1 call with Cara to provide customized assistance to your needs.
- Downloadable workbook full of journal prompts, exercises, and tools to help guide you.
- Homework “alignments” to help you better connect to yourself and do the work.
- A personalized self care plan to put YOU first and learn how to embrace and love yourself.
- Private Facebook group for accountability, sharing and connecting.
Applications close by May 7th (or until we have reached a max of 10 women).
We begin Tuesday, May 14 from 7-8:30pm CST.LET’S DO THIS TOGETHER
YOU BELONG HERE.
Your investment: Just $99!
You are saving BIG TIME by joining this BETA group. There will be no other time when you pay this little and get so much from this online community! Join the creation of something beautiful.
5 online teaching calls
Worth $200 You get it for $65!
One 1:1 phone session with Cara to customize your needs on your healing journey.
Worth $100 You get it for $25!
Downloadable workbook (with journal prompts + homework “alignments” + exercises to get to know yourself better).
Worth $25 You get it for $9!
WHAT SHOULD COST $325, YOU GET FOR $99!
Plus you’ll get all these for FREE:
- A private Facebook group, full of support and opportunity to connect with others.
- New friendships/connection/community of women, ready to support and love the heck out of you.
- Exercises and rituals designed to bring you back to yourself and your center time and time again.
- Resources to help you continue on your journey.
- Knowledge and guidance into the steps needed for a happier and more whole version of your self.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When do the Zoom calls take place?
We start Tuesday, May 14, 2019 from 7-8:30pm CST. The remaining dates are the 21st, 28th, June 4th, and 11th. Every Tuesday. At 7-8:30pm CST.
What if I don’t have Facebook?
No worries, there are several options for you! Let me know if you are in this position and we will find a solution that fits for you.
Do you have a payment plan? If so, how does it work?
You can pay the $99 as a one time payment or choose the payment plan, split into 2 payments. The first payment of $50.00 is due before we begin to secure your spot and the second payment of $49.99 by the end of the first week of starting.
How does this online course work? What can I expect?
Every week, you will be given the content needed for the week via email. In the email will contain an invitation link to the Zoom call for that week, notes, and a guide as to how to approach the week’s topic. You also have access to the private Facebook group and the
What if I have to miss a call? Does that disqualify me from joining?
Not at all! Every call will be recorded and sent to you so you can go at your own pace. You will get all the tools to
Have a question that wasn’t answered here? Contact Cara below:
IS THIS FOR YOU?
This online course is for women who are:
- Wanting to learn how to stop fighting themselves and start working for their own good.
- Looking to make deep connections with other women.
- Willing to look within and get honest with themselves (even if it might hurt briefly), all done within a safe and sacred circle of other similar women.
- Tired of living from their old wounds and are willing to start exploring them in order to bring healing and wholeness.
- Open to spirituality, whatever that might look like for them.
Remember that only YOU can give yourself what it is that you truly need. Not anyone or anything. So what you put into your life is what you get out of it.WE WANT YOU!
Cara Ansis is a Self-Love Facilitator and healer, helping women safely enter their own inward journey towards taking better care of themselves. With a master’s degree in Soul Care, she is a certified Spiritual Director and has had the privilege of working with countless women around the country. With her own profound story of self-healing, she now teaches those everyday techniques, rituals, and tools to enable other women connect with their own healing abilities and radically transform their lives. Cara lives in Chicago, IL with her husband, Matt and their son, Jaxon.